Our goal at Windward Pediatric Dentistry is to provide the highest quality comprehensive care for infants, children, adolescents and patients with special needs in a friendly and safe environment which promotes a positive attitude towards dentistry.
To accomplish this, we will strive:
- To give special attention to our patients’ individual needs;
- To be knowledgeable of our profession and use the best products, technology and techniques;
- To be caring about our patients’ comfort;
- To be considerate of our patients’ time;
- To promote lifelong excellent oral health by focusing on prevention and parent education;
- To provide a pleasant pediatric dental experience.
At Windward Pediatric Dentistry, we provide comprehensive dental care for your child. Our services include:
- Preventive care (exams, cleanings, fluoride treatments, sealants)
- Restorative dentistry
- Dental care for children with special needs
- Space maintainers
- Mouth guards and habit appliances
- Digital x-rays (less radiation than conventional x-rays)
- Use of Nitrous Oxide (laughing gas)
- Oral and IV sedation
- After-hours emergency care
We are pleased to have designed our office as a child-friendly atmosphere which includes a mini-home theater, video game area, 224 gallon two-sided saltwater aquarium, hand painted murals, and DVD movies in all of the treatment areas.